Facilities Officer/Administrative Officer
|Company:||City of Cape Town|
The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the principles of employment equity. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Economic opportunities and asset management. Facilities management
Facilities officer (administrative officer 2)
Basic salary: R369,348 per annum. Ref no: EOA 30/21. Various
- Grade 12
- Up to 5 years’ experience required within a facilities/environment, including supervisory experience
- Computer Literacy (MS Office & SAP)
- A working knowledge of SAP (AM, PM and MM)
- Valid Code EB licence.
Key performance areas:
Assisting the SPO: Services with:
- The management of all tenant-related services
- Stakeholder relationship management and customer liaison
- The management of contracted services, tenders and SLAs
- The management of immovable and moveable assets
- Financial control and cost recoveries
- Assisting with building audits and effectiveness testing
- Supervising staff and contractors in the performance and execution of their duties, ensuring optimal productivity and performance
- Ensuring compliance to policies, SOPs and approved processes.
Please apply online at www.capetown.gov.za/careers (external applicants) or via the SAP Portal (internal applicants) unless otherwise stated.
By submitting your application for a position at the City of Cape Town, you are consenting that the personal information submitted as part of your application may be used for the purposes of the Recruitment and Selection process.
Closing date: 16 July 2021
Please quote the reference number of the vacancy in all communications.
- Certified copies of qualifications must be available on request.
- Copies of supporting documents will not be returned.
- Kindly note that applications will not be acknowledged in writing.
- Visit our website at www.capetown.gov.za/careers
- No late applications will be considered.
- If no notification of appointment is received within three months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Posted on 05 Jul 10:39