Face to Face Fundraisers
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Company:||Giving Back Fundraising|
Job description- Work with your Team Leader to achieve weekly quantity and quality fundraising targets.
- Signup one validated donor a day
- Provide accurate capturing, reporting and administration in line with the donor recruitment process.
- Positively engage with the public and motivate them to support client by donating on a long-term monthly basis.
- Ensure you possess relevant collateral/resources to carry out your role
- Obtain and identify quality donors using methods outlined in your Training.
- Maintain the highest possible standards of integrity, consistent with Giving back Fundraising values.
- Treat all information obtained by donors as confidential and in a safe and secure manner
- Travel to expected sites on a daily basis, and to be proactive in your journey planning.
- Be available to work unsocial hours including weekends, public holidays and some evenings as the nature of the role requires this.
Requirements- Speaks fluently; expresses information and key points clearly; present information with skill and confidence.
- Demonstrable communication and interpersonal skills, ability to motivate and inspire people.
Posted on 18 Aug 11:14