|Job level:||Management Snr|
Job descriptionMinimum requirements:
- Matric or equivalent qualification
- Computer literate
- Manage large amounts of consumer calls, emails and social media messages.
- Resolve product problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Provide accurate, efficient and timely responses to requests regarding complaint investigations
- Advance and protect the company’s reputation, mitigate risks and manage complaints positively and constructively
- Resolving highly complex customer issues by partnering with the appropriate departments effectively
- Identifies process improvements and procedural challenges, recommending appropriate solutions.
- Help manage consumer queries on company social media channels, including Facebook and Instagram.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Ensure that excellent customer service is given to each customer to maintain high CSI ratings
- Follow company communication and administrative procedures, guidelines and policies
- People Management by facilitating effective communication between the team and management to ensure the best possible responses and complaint handling procedures are achieved
- Quality management to ensure Customer Care Centre standards and guidelines are documented, up-to-date and available to all employees
- Internal communication – clearly communicate complex issues to senior management in order to gather information, to assist in handling such matters efficiently and effectively and report back, or alert on issues that needs to be brought to management’s attention
- Demonstrate ability to critically evaluate a customer care incident to quickly formulate an understanding of its nature and the best way of resolving it
- Report complaint trends to management so that corrective action can be taken in the business
- Management of performance and set direction and priorities of the Service Desk Teams, assigning clear accountability and performance expectations. Review performance and address underperformance when needed
Posted on 08 Mar 14:19