We are currently looking to recruit an individual to support continued growth within our consultancy department with a focus on drawing approval and data management in a consultant capacity to our customers.
If successful you will be working within a team of application engineers and PDM Specialists where you will be providing technical support, training and drawing approval within our customer base being a Business Consultant in PDM.
- You will be working with our Customers to assist with the approval process of their designs and drawings with a focus on data integrity and manufacturability, whilst ensuring the maximum levels of Customer satisfaction.
- You will provide our Customers the highest quality support within the scope provided by the client with regards to the CAD Approval and checking and reporting on the modelling and drawing techniques used by the CAD users.
- You will actively contribute to the creation and delivery of content and the management of content creation of the customers’ CAD and drawing standards to ensure effective and efficient drawing and modeling practices.
- You will assist with user training and assistance during implementation and day to day operation of Product Data Management solutions and customization of established systems in order to ensure that the users work within the provided standards.
- You may also be asked to provide training, online, at our premises or on site.
- Training the customers on the use and administration of SOLIDWORKS PDM products.
- Any additional duties / tasks as required by your manager.
Formal Education & Certification
- National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- CSWP/CSWE (Not mandatory but beneficial).
- Conducted quality assurance for a drawing office and its technical drawing documents.
Knowledge & Experience
- Knowledge of CAD, preferably SOLIDWORKS but not limited to.
- Experience in a data management system, preferably SOLIDWORKS PDM but not limited to (Not mandatory but beneficial).
- Exposure to a manufacturing environment.
- 3 – 5 Years’ experience.
- Basic- PC Hardware Concepts, Technology, and Installation.
- Basic - PC Troubleshooting.
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing processes and drawing approvals.
- Strong knowledge in best modelling techniques and attention to detail while enforcing the high standards for the client.
- Experience drawing in SOLIDWORKS.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Attention to detail and data administration for checking drawings and their properties prior to approval.<...