Supplier Invoice Processing
* Receives supplier invoices / credit notes and accurately processes invoices daily on (SAGE) system for multiple entities.
* Prepares and processes supplier payments on a daily basis.
* Creates new supplier accounts on SAGE as per finance policies and procedures
Supplier (Creditors) Management
* Manages supplier master data on the SAGE system.
* Liaises with suppliers in respect of payments and/or queries when and if required.
* Reconciles supplier accounts on a weekly/monthly basis, highlighting any discrepancies and taking action accordingly.
Reconciliations / Month end Procedures
* Performs bank reconciliations on a weekly basis.
* Manages and maintains fixed asset register, including monthly calculation of depreciation.
* Manages and maintains the tax asset register, including calculation of amortisation.
* Performs intercompany reconciliation between multiple entities.
* Performs monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
* Performs VAT reconciliations and submits VAT returns.
* Prepares monthly cash flow forecasts.
* Assists with foreign currency transactions, including monthly revaluations and loading payments.
* Updates exchange rates on SAGE on monthly basis.
* Matric / Grade 12
* B.Com Degree or equivalent Degree
* Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar position
* Advanced Computer Skills- Microsoft, SAGE system experience would be an advantage
* Very sound knowledge and understanding of general accounting processes
* Accurate, good administrative and organisational skills with high attention to detail
* Precise and methodical approach to work
* Diligent, Attention to detail, Logical thinker, Deadline Driven
R20 000 (plus 13th cheque)
Please use the following reference number in the subject line of your email: CR420 when applying for this position. Please submit your CV in Word Format to [email protected]. Kindly consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive feedback within 1 week.
Salary: R20 000
Job Reference #: CR420
Consultant Name: Mari Cardoso