Beekman Group, South Africa’s leading corporate player in the development and management of property and the leisure sector, currently has the following opportunity at Head Office in Port Shepstone. In accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of the Group, preference shall be given, but not limited to, candidates from the designated groups.
Job Title: Team Leader Reservations
Location: Port Shepstone, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Reference #: # 05/04
Contract Type: Permanent
Key Performance Areas:
We require an individual who will lead the Reservations team on a daily basis, ensuring the effective coordination of all Call Centre duties. This also entails dealing with complex written and telephonic reservations queries, with minimal supervision. A service orientated approach must be adopted when assisting clients, in compliance with agreed service delivery standards. Proactively ensuring that established Call Centre performance standards are achieved is necessary.
The successful candidate will be required to work shifts, including Saturdays.
• Matric (Business qualifications will be highly regarded)
• 2 years Reservation/Call Centre experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Afrikaans
• Good people management and leadership skills
• Ability to deal with clients in a professional and courteous manner
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to plan and organise
• Working knowledge of MS Office
• EAAB (Professional Practitioner in Real Estate PPRE) qualification will be an advantage
• Must be presentable, neat and well organised
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills in Afrikaans, both verbal and written
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work under extreme pressure
• Ability to work with multiple tasks simultaneously
• Good administrative and planning skills
• Commitment to delivering service that exceeds our customer’s expectations.
Potential candidates will be required to undergo an assessment which might include psychometric testing to determine suitability to the post requirements.
Application Deadline: 16/07/2021