Our client company based in Umhlanga (Durban) is seeking to employ an Administrator for their brokerage, to provide support to the Director.
– Minimum tertiary qualification – Diploma in Business Administration and/ or Business Management
– Minimum 2 years administrator experience, preferably with knowledge of investment policies and experience with client liaison
– A solid employment track record, with traceable references
– Clear criminal and ITC record
– Preferred age: 30 years +
– Drivers license and own transport
The successful candidate will report to the Director and must able to, on behalf of the Director :
– Follow up on clients
– Make & receive phone calls (with excellent telephone etiquette and people skills)
– Book appointments
– Administer general paper work
– Pre populate investment forms
– Diary organization – set appointments and schedules
– Be versatile and resilient to quickly learn and understand how the systems work
– Meet and liaise with business consultants
– Have advanced knowledge of Microsoft packages (excel, word, PowerPoint)
– Communicate with business associates in other branches.
– Software training will be provided
– Remuneration: Basic salary per month
– Two months probation
If you're a career driven individual, who is willing to expand your knowledge and grow in your career, please email your most updated cv in word format, together with traceable references and qualifications to:
Jorensa P3 Consulting
Only candidates who meet the criteria will be shortlisted. If you are not contacted within two week, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.