Accreditation and QA Specialist
A dynamic EdTech company seeks an Accreditation and QA Specialist who is highly skilled in analysing and interpreting information and has strong communication skills to join its Tygervalley branch. Your role will entail generating purchase orders, developing, implementing & documenting QA initiatives for the College division and gathering of information, compilation and submission of QAP, SETA’s and Regulatory body monitoring reports and surveys (including DHET). You must have Matric/Grade 12 with a Teaching qualification (NQF Level 7) and be SACE Registered. You will also need to have 5 years’ Administration and Quality Management systems in the Education and Training space. You must also have knowledge of the accreditation requirements of the 3 Quality Councils, SETAS and the DHET with the ability to gather facts and analyse situations objectively, accurately, and in an organised manner.
- Generate purchase orders.
- Develop, implement, and document quality assurance initiatives for the College division.
- Management of the QMS processes, policies, documentation, and deadlines.
- Gathering of information, compilation and submission of QAP, SETA’s and Regulatory body monitoring reports and surveys (including DHET).
- Stay up to date with all legislation relating to Accreditation.
- Action feedback from regulatory bodies and councils.
- Provide guidance and support to CPO Department in terms of QCs and SETA and QAP programme approval requirements.
- Act as a point of contact for questions and requests for advice about regulatory requirements and internal Quality Assurance issues.
- Manage all documentation for programme validation and auditing purposes.
- Grade 12/Matric.
- NQF Level 07 Professional Teaching qualification
- SACE Registered.
- 5 Years –
- Administration experience.
Quality Management systems in the Education and Training space.
- Experience in the accreditation requirements of the 3 Quality Councils, SETAS and the DHET.
- Computer Literate.
- Fluent in English.
- Be willing and able to work after hours if required.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to target="_blank and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com . Datafin IT Recruitment - Cape Town Jobs.
Posted on 24 Jun 08:02
087 351 0743