Sandton - Our company based in Sandton is looking for a French and Portuguese's speaking Human Resources Payroll. Duties that includes transacting on the Human Capital system, providing first line support and advice to business and maintaining employee records.
*Human Resources Payroll Responsibilities:*
* Processing information on the HC information system within the prescribed time frame, inclusive of leave, resignation, deaths, retirements, incapacity, etc.
* Organising and maintain employee records through effective document management, including electronic and/or paper filing systems
* Organising and maintaining employee records through effective document management and electronic.
* Helping employees by explaining benefit programs.
* Maintaining manager and employee confidence by keeping human resources information confidential.
* Liaising with auditors during audits ad respond to queries.
* Accomplishing human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
*Human Resources Payroll Requirements:*
* Diploma or Higher Certificate in Human Resource Management / Payroll.
* Must be able to speak French and Portuguese.
* Minimum 3 years’ experience in Human Resources Administration within a corporate environment with multiple functions/operating companies and countries.
* Intensive experience with SAP/SAP HR.
* International exposure within the Human Resource Administration environment will be an advantage.
* Applicants must be available immediately.
*Human Resource Payroll skills:*
* Competitive – Results orientated.
* Team player.
* Driven for success.
* Adaptable and flexible.
* Communication skills.
*IF YOU DO NOT HEAR FROM US WITHIN 2 WEEKS AFTER THE CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION UNSUCCESSFUL.*
R R25 838 - R39 000 - Monthly