Our client is looking for customer centric individuals who can speak, read and write Nigerian (Pidgin) to service their clients worldwide.
• An excellent command of the Nigerian language (Pidgin) verbal and written communication skills
• Good typing, analytical and time management skills
• Ability to work shifts
• Strong work ethic and ability to adapt to an ever-evolving culture of the business
• Clear credit and criminal records
• Valid Work Permit / Asylum / Permanent Residency essential
• Experience in a contact centre or customer service environment is beneficial
• Market related
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201720 subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566.
Job Reference #: 201720